Training Courses Outline
- Introduction to Trade
- Planning and Preparations for Export
- International payment methods (DA,DP,LC)
- General and possible problems faced by Seller and Buyer
- Shipping Documentations
- Risks in Trade operations
- Risks in Trade Finance
- Mitigation of Risks
- Questions and answers
THE TOPICS COVERED IN META TRAINING
- Introduction to International Trade.
- Export Cycle.
- Certificates needed for Export. ( MSME, GST, CURRENT AC, IEC )
- Product Choosing / Identification.
- Calculation Investment Capacity.
- Practical Worksheet to Prepare Invoice.
- Buyer Identification.
- Converting enquires to Buyer.
- International Payment methods - DA, DP, LC, Advance payment.
- The risk involved payment terms.
- FOB, C&F, CIF, LCL, FCL.
- Preshipment Documentation
- Post-shipment Documentation
- Bank role in Import and Export.
- Export Credit Guarantee Council ( ECGC ) Rules and Regulation
RISK IN PRODUCTS
- Product risk.
- Trade risk.